Thursday 12 January 2017

TARGETS

Time Management

I think with the last few projects - this one I've been working on especially, I have struggled to manage my time. With the festive period over I would like to show an improvement in my future projects. When I am issued work I will start working as soon as I can. Furthermore, I will begin putting in 30 hours minimum in to all my work outside of college. I feel this will benefit me and reduce the stress later during the deadline.

Work Flow

Work flow is something that I definitely need to work on. As someone who is very easily distracted I need to concentrate on the order of my work and generally absorbing advice and criticism to achieve my goals. I work particularly well with tasks being listed and crossed off so I will start taking notes of what I need done and when.

Research

I feel I can be a lot more involved in my research and not see it as such a chore but to look back on to expand the variety of techniques I could use. Honesty in my research and how it could benefit my work. If I am finding it boring, explain why. I do find research to be easy since writing is something I enjoy however, I will start putting in more effort to make it more structured and less choppy.

Motivation

Motivation is definitely something I struggle with. Mental health considered, I really struggle to find inspirations and generally the ambitious will I had when I was younger. I would like to overcome these issues that burden me and bring back a more positive outlook on my work.

Confidence

I struggle to find the confidence to speak up about any issues I'm having in class. I know that on occasions that I am behind I won't ask anyone for help. I want to work towards being honest with my work and start receiving help to better my work.
Share: