Sunday 15 January 2017

Scene 2 - ASSETS


Here's a few assets that make up the second scene and at the moment my favourite one. I made a 3-frame animation of the fairy's wings moving and to follow up, a blink animation that I haven't displayed on this sheet. Throughout the animation I wanted to keep a consistent theme of keeping everything somewhat rounded. I felt like this gave the simplicity of the animations and assets a more stylized look. For the rocks and bushes I knew I would be using them a lot in more than just this scene and didn't want it to look like a copy and paste job for every single one so made one or two extra little ones. For the tree I only made one since the majority of the animation it's going to be scaled down or in a forest squeezed in with same type so I decided to leave it be for now. I think the ground really makes this scene, the lighting is what I was most proud of as well as the tiny details like the grass overlapping on to the path and grooves in the path.

Share: