Sunday 15 January 2017

Scene 4 - ASSETS


Due to all the different rocks I included in this it was too much to make an asset list sheet. Because the environment was much closer to the mountains than previous scenes I featured much more rocks and pebbles in this scenery. I would really like to have the minotaur standing just in front of the cave and for the POV camera to reveal a sword being unsheathed as though to initiate a battle. I used a stone texture and lowered the opacity for the mountain side due to all of my brushes being really inaccurate.

Originally when I made this I forgot to change the canvas size and had to rebuild. I was going to add an extra scene showing the landscape and camera panning through the environment but after changing I saved time dragging out a separate area for the minotaur fight.



Share: