Thursday 12 January 2017

FdA Personal Development

My name is Nicole Nicholson, otherwise known as Witchita or Witchita Draws! I am an nineteen year old student at Newcastle College's FdA Animation and Illustration course. 

I will be using this blog to document my process, development and inspirations as well as uploading my personal work and projects. I'd like to think of this as a diary to all my creativity and be able to show you the work flow from start to finish. Although I am studying animation and illustration I feel myself personally leaning towards illustration, it's one of my big ambitions to be able to write and illustrate my own graphic novels and have them published in my favourite shops.

My house style changes between personal and commercial. Whilst I enjoy horror and psychedelic themes in my own pieces, I can also adapt my style to appear more safe for work and family-friendly for brands. I am very experimental with styles, shapes and proportions and will often change these to suit themes.
Share: